Saturday, March 24, 2007

Really? Really?

So I hop onto MySpace and see this ad:



Thoughts that ran through my mind:

1) Why is he ripping off Blue Steel? Oh wait. That's definitely more of a "Le Tigre" look. But nowhere near Magnum.

2) Apparently in the time he's spending waiting for me, he's waxing his chest hair and...other areas.

3) Does he not know he is radiating douchebaginess from every pore? The carefully cultivated stubble, the meaningless cross, the "hey girl, whassup, can I buy you a drink?" look he's been using at the club every weekend since he could illegally sneak in at 19?

4) He could either be a low-level thug, or a guy trying to look like a low-level thug. I'm not sure which is worse; either way, he looks like he'd slip me a mickey. *

If this is really what's waiting. For Me., I'd like to find out where it is so I can avoid it, please.


*Note: His tattoos have nothing to do with my impression of him. I rather like tattoos, with these exceptions: Southern Pacific tribal designs when you're as WASPy as me, or if you're Mike Tyson; Chinese characters that have no specific meaning to you; any religious symbol you've co-opted for the look; tramp stamps (I saw a chick with a "Baby Girl" tattoo across her lower back today...nuff said); boob tattoos. Rant done.

No comments: